432 sq. inches
Designed for condos, apartments, or anywhere space is at a premium. The American Outdoor Grill In- Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling enjoyment into smaller spaces (432 square inches). The In-Ground Grill models must be cemented into the ground. Pedestal models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Both feature a backburner, warming rack and dual side shelves (standard). The optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal the unsightly propane tank while a safety chain keeps the tank securely in place.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 304 series stainless steel construction
- "Rapid Light" piezo ignition system
- Advanced high-quality 304 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- Include a one hour safety timer, automatically shuts gas off.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.