8000 BTU 3000 BTU (DOE) Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier in White Keep cool in any room of your home with Arctic Winds portable air conditioner. Suitable for cooling rooms up to 250 sq. ft., this 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier. Features include an auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design, a convenient remote control and a window venting kit. Plus, multi-directional wheels ensure quick and easy mobility so you can move the unit wherever cool relief is needed.
- Portable air conditioner for a room up to 250 sq. ft.
- 8,000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)
- 3,000 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Up to 64 pints/day dehumidification
- Auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design
- Electronic control panel with digital LED display
- Modes include cool, dry and fan
- Adjustable temperature control with 12-hour timer
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Adjustable air fins direct the air where you need it most
- Washable mesh air filter with "clean filter" indicator light
- Multi-directional wheels ensures quick and easy mobility
- Includes full function remote control and window venting kit
- 6 ft. cord length with LCDI-A (3-prong) plug
- EER: 2.28
- Air Flow: 206 CFM
- Noise level: 58 dBA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.