This 3-speed vent hood has power to effectively vent an output of up to 65K BTUs. Auto speed sensing keeps the vent at the proper fan speed by sensing the amount of heat coming from the cooktop. This 30-inch wall-mount canopy hood has both LED and halogen lights to brighten almost any work area.
- 585 CFM/65K BTU Threshold - Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- Auto Speed Setting - Takes the guesswork out of protecting cabinets from steam, grease, and moisture by automatically adjusting fan speed to ventilation needs depending on the heat being produced.
- Whisper Quiet® System @ 49 dBA (1.5 sones) at Low Speed - Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 65 dBA (5.4 sones).
- Easy In-line Conversion - Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
- Removable Filters - Use multiple layers of screening to help capture the grease, steam and odors of high-heat cooking. Filters are removable for easy cleaning with soap and water.
|Night Light Type
|Number of Night Light Settings
|Number of Task Light Settings
|Task Light Type
||Auto On and Speed Adjust
|Duct Outlet Size
|Number of Speeds
|Sound Max Speed Sones
|Sound Max Speed Sound Max Speed dBA
|Sound Min Speed Sones
|Sound Min Speed dBA
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Flooring Program Codes
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 6/10/2021 to 6/19/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/19/2021
Receive a $100 delivery and installation rebate with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool, KitchenAid, or Maytag appliance valued $999 and up. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/19/2021.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2021
Receive up to a $1700 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
80% of reviewers recommend this product.