TUSCANY WALL HOODS - 18"H. / 24"D.
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and ventilation speed
- Dimmable LED lighting is energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps standard (250 watt heat lamp bulb not included)
- Dishwasher-safe commercial-type SS baffle filters with handles
- Separate removable grease trough for easy cleaning
- Heat sensor automatically turns ventilator on full power when temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Virtually seamless stainless steel canopy interior for easy cleaning
- Canopy only; must also purchase interior or exterior ventilator kit, sold separately
Tuscany Hood Model Numbers
- TVWH480 - 48"W. Wall Hood
Tuscany Hood Duct Covers
- TDCW48 - 48"W.
- For use with all TVWH models
- Extends height of hood 12"H. to conceal duct; 12"D.
- Available in Classic Black and White as well as All Contemporary Color Finishes.
- Virtually Seamless Design
- Heat Sensor
- Bright LED Lighting
- Heat Lamps
- Quietest Hood and Ventilator Combination
- Backlit LED Knobs
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2021
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.